HR Latte guest Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare, episode 1
Series: Healthcare HR in Crisis
HR Latte, episode 105
Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare is an Expert in Workforce Management, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Vendor Managed Services (VMS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP). Dan is known to drive improved business outcomes through innovative solutions which specifically address the workforce.
Dan joins Rayanne for this three-part series on the challenges facing Healthcare HR today by addressing staffing shortages and the issues around that!
“The three most important things that impact Healthcare HR today: we’ve had a stronger/better economy for some time – so more spending, the healthcare clinical workforce is aging, and the population, in general, is aging with more healthcare requirements.” – Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare
To learn more how AMN Healthcare can assist you with the Healthcare HR and Recruiting challenges you might be facing, visit AMN Healthcare Workforce Solutions.
What you will learn:
- RPOs and MSPs and their benefit to Healthcare HR
- RPO – people, process excellence, best in class tech eco-system, and measurement of excellence
- MSP = Managed Service Provider/Program brings contingent workforce to the table
- Three Staff Buckets in Healthcare: Core Staff, Contingent Staff, & Float Pool
- ACA and ACHA: regulations, changes in tech, compliance – how HR can stay out of crisis mode or are we already in crisis mode?
- Will the staffing shortage be ending anytime soon?
- How technology can assist Healthcare HR
- The three Cs offered by Managed Service Program: Cost Reduction, Compliance, and Control
- Patient Care to Talent Care – white paper for the listeners
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020