HR Latte, episode #124 [33 minutes]
Rayanne Chats with Film Maker Cory Reeder – Writer, Director, Produce
A little more about Cory Reeder:
– Founder, Renaissance Man Productions
– Music Video Producer
– Los Angeles-based Screenplay Writer
– 5-time participant in the Easterseals Disability Film Challenge
– Advocate for Representation of People with Disabilities in the Media
– Focused on all forms of Inclusion
Rayanne & Cory discuss these points:
- Easterseals Disability Film Challenge 2019
- Inclusion of Individuals with Disabilities in Media
- Expectations and Release of those Expectations
- What More We Can Learn
- I CAN Film Submission by Producer Cory Reeder and Director Diana Elizabeth Jordan
- Film Challenge – Creation Process and Submission
- Shining a Spotlight on Individuals with Disabilities
- “Haste Makes Waste”
- Changing Lives.
- What Human Resources Can Learn from this Disability Film Challenge
Can’t wait to talk with Cory Reeder again — thanks for sharing with us!
ALSO – please watch the films produced for the 2019 Easterseals Disability Film Challenge
Participants in the Film Shoot this year.
Director – Diana Elizabeth Jordan – Cerebral Palsy
Lead Actress – Jennifer Beveans – Cerebral Palsy
Supporting Actor – Areceli Avila – Developmental Disability
Supporting Actor – Gitane Neil – Down Syndrome
Supporting Actor – Zuely Johnson – Cerebral Palsy
Supporting Actor – Patrick Storey – Autism
Supporting Actor – Delvin Williams – Developmental Disability
Wardrobe – Katherine Hegerty – Autism
And SOOOO many others – big thanks to Easterseals for encouraging and supporting these opportunities.
Today’s HR Latte is made possible by:
Never Enough Media taps into what makes your company different and why your target market needs your product or service. We listen first. The power of truth and integrity in marketing has a direct impact on the bottom line. Your brand is the heartbeat of your company – what are you doing to keep it beating?
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019