HR Latte welcomes Kara Mignanelli, Esq.
SVP of People & General Counsel of GSMI, EBrandCon Event Director
A little more about Kara Mignanelli:
-HR Compliance to ensure quality and professionalism
-Experience in litigation, compliance, social media, privacy, employment law, intellectual property, estate planning, corporate formation, and risk management.
-Created HR Compliance & Social Recruiting Strategies Conferences
-Created the Governance, Risk Management & Compliance Summit
–EBrandCon, May 22-24 at Courtyard by Marriott Liberty Station in San Diego, CA
Kara joins Rayanne to discuss these points:
- EBrandCon: Employer Branding Strategies Conference Origin & History of Growth
- 3rd Annual Event in San Diego, CA at Liberty Station
- Event Agenda
- This event grew from sessions at the Recruiting Strategies Conference
- Attendees can customize their learning experience
- Understand the Need for a Strong Employer Brand
- Salesforce, Magellan Health, American Airlines, ThermoFisher and so many more companies will be represented through the presenters
- What Attendees will gain: Information, Education, Networking
- Check out the Sponsors and there are still sponsorships available
Today’s HR Latte is made possible by:
Employer Branding Strategies Conference assists practitioners in gaining a strong understanding of the impact of good employer branding.
Dovetail Software delivers help desk SaaS to enable reduction of administrative & support costs and diagnose & resolve complex HR problems to increase efficiency while improving support.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020