Charlie Judy on intrepidHR!
Charlie Judy, Founding Partner with Work XO, LLC, talks about the work he does at Work XO – a “culture shop” – at a genetic level providing data and intelligence to helping clients align culture with potential and growth.
“Human doesn’t happen organically, it is a little ironic and – but it doesn’t happen when its enveloped in this institution we call work.”
Check out this great interview and learn what’s on Charlie’s mind:
- Being Intentional about Your Culture
- The Right Culture
- The reinforcement and clarification of Culture
- The Evolution of Culture
- The Institution of Work
- Remaining Relevant in the World of Work
- Tuning Out the Noise
- Unleashing Human Potential
On Culture: “You can’t look at your employee engagement score and say that ‘we have a strong culture’ or ‘we don’t’ – that is an indicator but you need to get deeper and understand which behaviors in your culture are actually driving your success.” – Charlie Judy
**For more interviews from our live #HRTechConf coverage, click here. Our goal is to bring you the brightest and most talented individuals in HR and those who develop, market & sell technologies which benefit and support HR processes & practices.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020