Part 1: Guest Josh Berry in a new #KeyPointPodcast series
“When HR Kills Your Innovation Efforts”
HR Latte, episode 85
Series: When HR Kills Innovation Efforts
HR is a core piece of the innovation equation and can make or break your innovation efforts. Econic helps corporations map and execute innovation. After working with many corporations in many different industries, Josh Berry, Co-Founder of Econic has discovered some barriers to successful innovation that have their roots in HR.
In Part 1 of this series, Rayanne Thorn invites Josh Berry to talk about People and whether or not everyone is cut out to be part of an innovative company. Just as the opposite can have a negative effect on any company, bringing the right people to an innovative company and then providing them with the right opportunities can promote incredible success.
Tune in as Josh discusses what he has discovered from his years of consulting and working with HR departments.
Discussion Points for this episode:
- Recognizing the HR barriers to innovation success
- Why disruptive companies need to be so disruptive
- Does technology actually provide a solution?
- Necessary shifts to HR processes in an innovative company
- Not everyone is cut out to be an innovator
- Getting the “People” part right
- How to Identify Innovators
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019
- Change: Bark More, Wag Less - April 15, 2019