Mike Rude: SVP & CHRO at Option Care
“The future of HR and the role that technology, in particular business analytics, will likely play in the human resources space over the next few years…, There’s so much data out there – what is the most relevant information and what are the relevant metrics – what are things that really have meaning to business outcomes – not just ‘things that can be measured’. I’m not sure anyone has the silver bullet on the ideal set of business analytics.”
Check out this great interview and learn what’s on Mike’s mind:
- The Futue of HR and the role of Tech in that Future
- The Value Proposition to Your Customers
- Measuring the Right Analytics
- Revenue per Employee?
- How is it different in Healthcare HR?
- The constant changes in Healthcare, and the influences those changes have
- Progress – will we see it?
“There are still the basics you need to deliver, these is still the transactional aspect of employing people that you still have to deal with on a day in and day out basis. You still have to pay people, you still have to get that right… I do think millennials will push the envelope and force companies to think very differently about you attract and keep people.” – Mike Rude
**For more interviews from our live #HRTechConf coverage, click here. Our goal is to bring you the brightest and most talented individuals in HR and those who develop, market & sell technologies which benefit and support HR processes & practices.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020