Joined in studio today by Margaret A. Johnson, president of Ideal Training Inc, and author of From SOS To WOW: Your Personal Coaching Adventure.
Discussion guide from our conversation with Margaret Johnson:
1. SOS –> Same old stuff
2. Most are stuck in the same old place at work and personal life, waiting for dreams to become a reality.
3. The shift to WOW –> Well on the way
4. No longer stuck, achieving goals, move forward, busting assumptions, and taking courageous risk.
5. Finally, you are SWOW –> So Well on the way!
You can find Margaret Johnson’s book below:
About Margaret Johnson:
Margaret A Johnson is from Michigan but moved to Texas as fast as she could! She utilizes her B.S. Mechanical Engineering, MBA, professional engineering license and coaching credentials to inspire people and organizations to move from S.O.S. (Same Old Stuff) to W.O.W.! (Well On the Way) to where they want to be. Her experience ranges from engineering and management in power, to sales and consulting in the oil and gas industry. As President of Ideal Training, Inc she trains and coaches professionals/managers with a mission to unleash creativity, ignite ideas and remove barriers to success to assist clients in solving problems and opening doors, and to keep her leadership and fitness classes engaging.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Tom Peters: The Excellence Dividend: The Interview! - May 21, 2018
- Simon Sinek: Playing the infinite game - April 6, 2018
- 10 alternatives to thinking outside the box - March 15, 2018