Part 2: Guest Josh Berry in a new #KeyPointPodcast series discusses Incentive Adjustments
HR Latte, episode 86
Series: When HR Kills Innovation Efforts
HR is a core piece of the innovation equation and can make or break your innovation efforts. Econic helps corporations map and execute innovation. After working with many corporations in many different industries, Josh Berry, Co-Founder of Econic has discovered some barriers to successful innovation that have their roots in HR.
In Part 2 of this series, Rayanne Thorn invites Josh Berry to talk about how HR can hinder innovation by the Wrong Incentives – are the right incentives and compensation in place?
Where HR finds itself in innovative companies is very different than a standing organization – perhaps structuring incentives differently than expected will have the impact and focus to benefit growth, allowing HR to benefit, as opposed to hinder.
Tune in as Josh discusses what he has discovered from his years of consulting and working with HR departments.
Discussion Points for this episode:
- HR needs to look at itself differently
- The Risk Mitagator and Protector that HR sees itself as
- Identifying short-term objectives that hinder innovation
- How to grow a different company
- Structuring incentives differently
- Measure what Matters: should this change?
- Undertsanding the mind of an entrepreneurial employee
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019