Joined, on the New Business Mindset podcast, by Tommy Breedlove, the Founder and Chief Goodness Provider of Choose Goodness. You can learn more about Tommy below.
Discussion guide from today’s conversation with Tommy Breedlove:
1. Are you missing significance?
2. Many business leaders get to a place where they might have financial success, but otherwise no meaning, no joy, and no truth in their lives.
3. “Unconscious living.”
4. How to go through a personal journey of self-discovery. What is the feeling inside?
5. Forget the idea that “it’s not personal, it’s business.” No, IT IS ALL PERSONAL!
6. “Don’t lose your humanity, for the profitability.”
7. You are allowed to have different evolutions in your life. You are allowed to make a decision to change direction and go down a different path.
8. The power of choice. You have power, because you can make choices.
9. Scarcity vs. abundance mindsets.
10. Taking a personal inventory.
About Tommy Breedlove:
Tommy founded the Choose Goodness movement to help individuals, leaders and organizations increase their positive impact on the world while gaining meaning and attaining financial success.
Tommy Chose to leave a lucrative international financial consulting career to create the Choose Goodness movement. At the time, he had achieved financial success and gained business notoriety and prestige. However, Tommy felt unfulfilled and had lost meaning and hope in his life. For 36 years, he felt he did not have permission to Choose, and the Choices he made were out of fear and the judgements of others instead of Goodness.
Prior to founding Choose Goodness, Tommy was on the Board of Directors, a shareholder, and the International Practice Leader for a large financial consulting and advisory firm where he advised large international and domestic companies on financial and operational strategies. Tommy and his international practice team won the 2012 Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Global Impact Award.
Tommy enjoys traveling, reading, experiencing new cultures and food, continuous learning, all things outdoors, and strives each day to put his positive mark on the world. He and his wife, Heather (aka Mrs. Goodness), live in Atlanta with two adorable four-legged children.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Tom Peters: The Excellence Dividend: The Interview! - May 21, 2018
- Simon Sinek: Playing the infinite game - April 6, 2018
- 10 alternatives to thinking outside the box - March 15, 2018