Joined in studio by Sunny Bonnell, Co-Founder and Creative Director of Motto, an award-winning branding and design firm.
Discussion guide from my conversation with Sunny Bonnell:
1. What is Sunny’s definition of branding?
2. Purpose, vision, and promise.
3. What are keys to successful Kickstarter campaigns?
4. Purpose-driven branding vs. traditional branding…what is the difference?
5. How to identify and capture a company’s brand personality?
6. Emotion AND meaning.
About Sunny Bonnell:
Sunny is a branding expert and serves as the co-founder and creative director at Motto, a comprehensive branding firm that works with ambitious companies and entrepreneurs who are eager to build remarkable brands. Under her leadership, Motto is the company behind several well known brand campaigns including Orison, the challenger to the Tesla Power Wall, which launched on Kickstarter and surpassed their goal by 7x, the rebranding of USA Today’s Humankind digital video initiative, and the branding and digital platform for Johnny Cupcakes’ personal brand, who has become one of the most relevant motivational business speakers for today’s generation. She holds an MFA in Design & Visual Communication from the prestigious Savannah College of Art & Design.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Episode Five: Leading Teams, Shifting from Me-Ology to We-Ology - February 15, 2017
- Sid Mohasseb: Don’t leave change to chance - February 14, 2017
- Michael Alden: The total power of incremental change - February 12, 2017