Co-host Gareth Young and I were joined by Rachel Adams, a realtor, public speaker, coach, author, and entrepreneur. Learn more about Rachel Adams here.
Key discussion topics from our conversation with Rachel Adams:
1. We feel compelled to try to lead the Facebook life and find it hard to break out, but it’s important for us to recognize that what we see in social media is not reality and to move away from judging who we are from someone else’s perspectives;
2. It’s one thing to be honest with other people but it’s quite another thing to be honest with yourself;
3. There is a profound difference between putting others’ needs first on the one hand, and on the other hand living a life of service, which needs to include a sense of self-care and boundaries;
4. Being lost is a valuable experience, because from being lost one can become found.
A New Business Mindset, an intrepid.MEDIA production. This episode was originally published here!
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Dan Manginelli: Why shaking it up is the only way to force positive change - March 26, 2017
- Col. Lee Ellis: Discusses meaning, purpose, and leadership - March 21, 2017
- Jeb Blount: Leveraging a new psychology of selling (your Sales EQ) - March 19, 2017