Joined in studio today by Charles Hanna, author of Higher: Awaken to a More Fulfilling Life. Learn more about Charles Hanna here.
Discussion guide from our conversation with Charles Hanna:
1. Self-centered vs. “taking care of the self.”
2. Science of the mind.
3. Change something in your essence.
4. What actually is Perception Disorder?
5. Signs you are suffering from Perception Disorder.
6. Do we all suffer from Perception Disorder in our lives?
7. The steps to overcome Perception Disorder.
8. How to reach a higher state: higher perspective, higher power, and a higher purpose!
9. Charles shares his personal journey through addiction, recovery, and his own battle with Perception Disorder.
Find Charles Hanna’s book here:
About Charles Hanna:
Charles is the Chairman, CEO, and founder of a third-party technology provider that he began in a basement in 1979 and built into a leading service consolidation company with offices across Canada. A devoted father of three children, Hanna is involved with a range of charities, including organizations that help with cancer treatment, Canadian artists, and displaced and handicapped people. He has a particular soft spot for children and animals, and contributes his personal time in various ways to youth shelter homes and animal shelter groups. He divides his time between Toronto and Los Angeles.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Gregg Thompson: Coaching with character, connection, and conversation - April 28, 2017
- Episode Three – Your Fingerprints Are On Everything - April 26, 2017
- Episode Two – Leadership Is A Skilled Profession - April 19, 2017