The latest from A New Business Mindset (an intrepid.MEDIA production):
Bill Watkins and Robert Mallon are two best friends who together have over 80 years of professional experience as leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and coaches. For years, they kept hearing from men struggling to grow their companies and careers without screwing up their lives…so they founded Rusty Lion Academy and developed a proprietary framework called “The Launch Sequence” to help their clients live present and fulfilled while still making the Big Impact they were put on this earth for.
Key takeaways from the show:
- The journey and striving to “have it all” is not only okay; it’s what it’s all about!
- Find someone who inspires you – someone you know personally, or a public figure, or for example a business coach – and follow them; let the inspiration help you grow
- Be willing to get out of your comfort zone and try something different. Don’t be afraid to go looking for the pot of gold. In fact….take the red pill (as Neo did in the Matrix)
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- You need to slow down - January 1, 2018
- 25 key things for you to do this year - December 29, 2017
- Tommy Breedlove: You have a choice. And you should choose goodness. - August 17, 2017