HR Latte guest Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare, part 2
Series: Healthcare HR in Crisis
HR Latte, episode 107
Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare is an Expert in Workforce Management, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Vendor Managed Services (VMS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP). Dan is known to drive improved business outcomes through innovative solutions which specifically address the workforce.
Dan joins Rayanne as they continue a three-part series on the challenges facing Healthcare HR today by addressing staffing shortages and the issues around that!
“The talent shortage isn’t going to go away any time soon, but just like any other industry, healthcare can look to leverage partners to assist with systems and best practices to attract the kind of people you need..” – Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare
To learn more how AMN Healthcare can assist you with the Healthcare HR and Recruiting challenges you might be facing, visit AMN Healthcare Workforce Solutions.
What you will learn:
- Ongoing Nursing Shortage: Supply – Demand
- Demand is driven by the aging population
- Demand is driven by Stronger Economy
- Supply is driven by an Aging Workforce and a shift in healthcare job mix
- Attracting a Qualified Workforce for clinical and non-clinical positions
- Using the same predictors as similar industries, like hospitality, to rethink efficiency
- Regional considerations and spikes in seasonality demands
- Retail, School, Home Health – Areas where healthcare locations are growing
- Is there a long-term solution to ease staffing solutions?
- Communicating with talent the way they prefer
- Listening to and heeding the advice of Experts
- Patient Care to Talent Care – white paper for our listeners
You can connect with Dan White LinkedIn here.
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.