Sara Robinson Chambless is an inspired self-realization teacher whose writing, speaking, and wellness practice empower individuals to lead rich and satisfying lives free from worry, stress, and fear.
1. Learning from Thoreau that we do not need to lead “lives of quiet desperation”, feeling stuck on a treadmill, but rather can find what we are “supposed” to be doing and move to an authentic life;
2. Happiness is not something to be pursued in its own right, but is something that emerges when we make life choices that put us on the right path;
3. The key to all of this is living mindfully. And Sara not only gives us some general tips on mindfulness, but spends time making it practical and real in a business context.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- 10 alternatives to thinking outside the box - March 15, 2018
- Why are you always in a rush? - March 13, 2018
- Please do not recline your seat back and other rules on proper airline etiquette - February 1, 2018