Joined on the show by Roy Craft, President of GroupSpace LLC.
Roy has had a long and varied career from technical and retail fields to international corporate business to non-profit and higher education. He has simultaneously had strong avocational interests in positive peace, sustainability, education and making.
Four key takaways from our conversation with Roy Craft:
1. The importance of developing an integrated life as opposed to a balanced life, and how the Millennial generation is showing us the way to do this;
2. The extent to which we have divisions and segmentation in our society which we accept as normal today, but which in an historical context have not been so….such as the idea that we need to educate differently for the sciences and the arts;
3. We need to embrace change and dynamism. Diversity is not enough, but it is a start; disruption is not the goal but it’s a beginning.
4. We can train ourselves in spontaneity and bring this into our lives to create something new, something happy, something wonderful and fulfilling of our lives.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Dan Manginelli: Why shaking it up is the only way to force positive change - March 26, 2017
- Col. Lee Ellis: Discusses meaning, purpose, and leadership - March 21, 2017
- Jeb Blount: Leveraging a new psychology of selling (your Sales EQ) - March 19, 2017