Joined in studio today by Rich Allen, author of The Ultimate Business Tune Up: A Simple Yet Powerful Business Model That Will Transform the Lives of Small Business Owners. Learn more about Rich Allen here.
Discussion guide from our conversation with Rich Allen:
1. Why most small business people operate without an effective strategic plan.
2. To understand how to run a successful small business, you need a fundamental underlying model: THAT OF A BICYCLE!
3. The MODEL:
Frame: Business structure and strength
Front Wheel: Marketing and sales strategies
Back Wheel: Delivering for your customers
Brakes and Monitor: The financial numbers, KPIs
Seat: Your people/HR
Find Rich Allen’s book here:
About Rich Allen:
Rich is a visionary business advisor who brings big-picture wisdom to small business owners and helps them find a unique place in the market. Combining his passion for small enterprise with experience as a senior executive, he hosts a weekly radio show, the “Ultimate Business Tune Up.” His new book is The Ultimate Business Tune Up: A Simple Yet Powerful Business Model That Will Transform the Lives of Small Business Owners.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Please do not recline your seat back and other rules on proper airline etiquette - February 1, 2018
- You need to slow down - January 1, 2018
- 25 key things for you to do this year - December 29, 2017