Guest Ron Wiens returns to HR Latte for 2 more episodes to share his expertise in Cultural Change
Series: Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound, Part 3
HR Latte, episode 104
Ron Wiens, Speaker, Author, and Advisor on Cultural Change, introduces several concepts from his book, “Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in Single Bound.”
Ron joins Rayanne again to continue the conversation in Episode 3 of a four-part series to talk about how to get your employees, teams, or organizations to work together for the good of the whole with a focus on Relationship Intelligence.
“How people work together, how they interact, goes to the heart of what organizational culture is all about. Culture, a culture that facilitates the ongoing creation of new knowledge, a culture that gets people building and creating together, has become today’s competitive advantage.” – Ron Wiens
What you will learn:
- Understanding the value of relationships, how to build & maintain them, and why it’s important
- How relationships with others can change the culture at work
- Creating “new” business value constantly through relationships
- Is building work relationships a waste of time?
- What does it look to have an effective relationship at work?
- “I care about your success” – “I care about the success of the whole”
- The increase of productivity when the Joy of Work is introduced at an organization
- Do performance evaluations have an impact on teamwork?
- How “frank” talk improves communication that leads to trust and System Awareness
- Forward: Creating Common Cause
Series: Build Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound
Part 1: Introducing Ron Wiens, Cultural Change Expert
Part 2: Emotional Intelligence
Part 3: Relationship Intelligence
Part 4: Corporate Intelligence
The first 3 people to tweet @HRLatte with your favorite part of this series will receive a free copy of Ron’s book, Building Organizations that Leap tall Buildings in a Single Bound.
You can contact Ron Wiens via email at email@example.com
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020