Joined in studio by Paul Ratoff, a financial and strategic management consultant, and author of Thriving in a Stakeholder World: Purpose as the New Competitive Advantage.
Discussion guide from my conversation with Paul Ratoff:
1. What is the Ratoff definition of purpose?
2. How can organizations grow from having purpose?
3. How can purpose help beyond employees?
4. How do you instill purpose?
5. “Purposeful behavior as a management style.”
6. You much measure purpose.
7. You need a common purpose.
8. How to leverage purpose with both internal AND external stakeholders.
You can find Paul Ratoff’s book here:
About Paul Ratoff:
Paul, author of “Thriving in a Stakeholder World: Purpose as the New Competitive Advantage,” is a Certified Management Consultant, Strategic Management Professional and president of Strategy Development Group Inc. He also is founder of the Foundation for Purposeful Organizations. He has been a successful business consultant in Southern California for 35 years.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Gregg Thompson: Coaching with character, connection, and conversation - April 28, 2017
- Episode Three – Your Fingerprints Are On Everything - April 26, 2017
- Episode Two – Leadership Is A Skilled Profession - April 19, 2017