Part 2: Guest Dr. Daniel Crosby in a new #KeyPointPodcast series discusses truths behind individual happiness
HR Latte, episode 111
Series: The Pursuit of Happiness
In a follow up to his post, “Can Money Buy Happiness? Sort of.” Dr. Daniel Crosby, Ph.D. explores the ideas of how we pursue, find, and hang on to happiness. And, interestingly enough, money can be a factor. In this series, Dr. Crosby and Rayanne will break down how genetics can impact this individual pursuit.
Dr. Crosby is the author of The Laws of Wealth: Psychology and the Secret to Investing Success, additionally, he is the founder of Nocturne Capitol, an investment management firm whose approach is rooted in the science of behavioral finance.
Join us in this series, as we look beyond what we’ve always thought about the truth of happiness. Rayanne published, The Pursuit of Happiness: Like a room Without a Roof, which ties in nicely with this series.
Discussion Points for this episode, Part 2:
- Money does not directly connect to “meaning”
- “What is the meaning of life?”
- You can only answer for yourself
- Looking beyond DNA
- Can we blame capitalism for the “lack of happiness”?
- The Scientific Approach to Real Joy
- The Five Facets of Happiness, by Martin Seligman
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: “My New Job Hunt” with David Perry - February 5, 2019
- HR Latte: AI-driven Talent Analytics from “Talentegy” for Recruiting & Talent Management - August 28, 2018
- HR Latte: How Efficiency will Affect Hiring with Visage.Jobs - July 12, 2018