Joined on the show today by Pamela Herrmann, the co-founder and Chief Storyteller of CREATE Buzz!
Discussion guide from my conversation with Pamela Herrmann:
1. What is the actual failure rate of small business? And why?
2. “Feelings are fact.”
3. “Devotion to someone…”
4. Do you know the actual cost to acquire a new customer? And do you know the lifetime value of your current customer(s)?
Hint: Most do not…
5. We discuss Pamela’s book, The Customer Manifesto….
6. Pamela explains the THREE MARKET FORCES: Economics, Social, and Technology…
7. Closing the gap between companies AND customers…
Get Pamela Herrmann’s book right here:
About Pamela Herrmann:
Pamela is a best selling author, host of the daily video series, “The Morning Would Show” and a national keynote speaker on the subject of creating uncommonly awesome connections with your customers, both online and offline.
A short list of her clients include jetBlue, State of Colorado Economic Development, North Caroline Main Street Alliance, New Jersey Main Street Alliance, and Oklahoma Main Streets…
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Dan Manginelli: Why shaking it up is the only way to force positive change - March 26, 2017
- Col. Lee Ellis: Discusses meaning, purpose, and leadership - March 21, 2017
- Jeb Blount: Leveraging a new psychology of selling (your Sales EQ) - March 19, 2017