Joined in studio by Mickey Connolly, the Chairman of Conversant, and author of The Vitality Imperative: The Connected Leaders And Their Teams Achieve More With Less Time, Money, And Stress.
Discussion guide from my conversation with Mickey Connolly:
1. “Network of conversations.”
2. What does it mean to be a vital leader and what is the role of vitality today?
3. What is the definition of vitality?
4. The Vitality Imperative is a strategy that benefits corporate culture as much as individual leaders.
5. The Vitality Imperative provides a more humane and lasting approach to solving leadership issues.
6. The importance of authenticity when it comes to being an effective leader.
7. “Turning an executive team into a community.”
Find Mickey Connolly’s book here:
About Mickey Connolly:
Mickey Connolly is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Conversant. For over 25 years Mr. Connolly and his colleagues have explored how communication impacts coordinated action and organizational culture. Working in global commercial companies, police departments, and military organizations has led to a conviction: any group can achieve more with less time, money, and stress if they apply the “communication for action” techniques.
Mr. Connolly has worked with over 100,000 managers, educators, and negotiators to resolve conflict, improve relationships, and accelerate achievement. Conversant associates have worked in 400 organizations in 90 countries to achieve mission-critical goals ahead of time and under budget.
Mr. Connolly and his co-authors recently released The Vitality Imperative: how connected leaders and their teams achieve more with less time, money and stress. Along with Conversant co-founder Richard Rianoshek, Mr. Connolly is also the co-author of The Communication Catalyst: the fast (but not stupid) track to value.