Joined on intrepidLIFESTYLE today by Matteo Franceschetti, co-founder and CEO of Eight Sleep. Learn more about Eight Sleep here!
What is Eight Sleep? A sensored mattress cover designed to personalize and improve sleep for every body. Eight senses and analyzes over 15 factors from your sleep patterns and bedroom environment, to determine the conditions that help you rest your best.
Discussion guide from my conversation with Matteo Franceschetti:
1. How can technology help people sleep better and live healthier lives?
2. How is Eight guiding people to sleep the right number of hours?
3. How can consumers benefit from tracking their sleep?
4. What does the scientific community think of the science of sleep tracking?
5. Have you discovered any unique trends on how sleep impacts your users wellbeing?
About Matteo Franceschetti:
Matteo is the Co-Founder and CEO of Eight, a proprietary technology reinventing the way people sleep. Eight is backed by some of the best venture capitalist in Silicon valley including Y Combinator (YC S15) and StartX, Stanford University’s accelerator.
Prior to Eight, Matteo co-founded and led as Co-Ceo two clean-tech companies – GIR in the US (acquired by Coronal Management, a Panasonic company) and Global Investment in Europe (acquired by Relight).
Matteo is a Co-Chair at FWD.us and has been a Mentor at Techstars, Microsoft Bizpark and the NYU Summer Launchpad Program. He continues to actively mentor and invest in early stage startups in the tech space.
Matteo graduated magna cum laude with a Law degree from University of Ferrara, and was a member of the Italian Bar Association while working as a lawyer in the finance practice of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Allen & Overy, both part of the Magic Circle of British’s elite law firms.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Episode One – Introduction to the Tensions of Leadership - January 18, 2017
- Kay Lindahl on the art of listening - January 11, 2017
- Mackenzie Kyle: Understanding millennials and other cross-generational differences - January 8, 2017