Part 6: Guest Josh Berry in a new #KeyPointPodcast series discusses Management for Innovation
HR Latte, episode 97
Series: When HR Kills Innovation Efforts
The right management for innovative companies is instrumental in achieving. Econic helps corporations map and execute innovation. After working with many corporations in many different industries, Josh Berry, Co-Founder of Econic has discovered some barriers to successful innovation that have their roots in HR.
In Part 6 of this series, Rayanne and Josh discuss how management selection can make a difference in organizational growth and innovation efforts. Getting the right leadership and management in place is fundamental company success.
Tune in as Josh discusses what he has discovered from his years of consulting and working with hiring and HR departments.
Discussion Points for this episode:
- What a Calculated Risk Taker Looks Like
- What Hinders Decision-Making
- Capturing Strategy – understanding the long-term view
- Are People Born with the Ability to Think Strategically?
- Model Thinking and support materials to undertsand model thinking
- Identifying those Who Are Collaboratove Leaders
- Silo Smashing
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: How Efficiency will Affect Hiring with Visage.Jobs - July 12, 2018
- HR Latte: Can Bias TRULY Be Removed from the Hiring Process? - May 29, 2018
- Kara Mignanelli and EBrandCon in San Diego - May 4, 2018