Joined in the Incubator today by Liam Shanahan, the Founder + CEO of HIDEFperformance: Online Coaching Simplified…
Discussion Guide from our conversation with Liam Shanahan:
1. Fitness technology.
2. Startup growth.
3. Building online communities.
4. Consumer marketing.
5. “Shopify for the fitness professional.”
6. Recruiting talent.
7. Helping people help people.
8. Leveraging your knowledge.
About Liam Shanahan:
HIDEF is Liam Shanahan’s 2nd entrepreneurial venture. Previously he founded and managed operations of one of the fastest growing Training Academy’s in the South between 2010-2014. He developed over 1,000 youth, amateur, and professional athlete’s. HIDEF was founded to serve similar professionals after going through the struggles of growing a brick and mortar, service based business.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Episode Six: Leading Organizations, Diagnosing Your Business Lifecyle and Establishing Your Leadership Role Clarity - February 22, 2017
- Kit Cummings: Seek first to understand before achieving progress - February 21, 2017
- Neil Berman: Results-driven email marketing - February 20, 2017