Kane Frisby, “Using HR Data to Serve the Whole Organization”
Kane Frisby, Chief Strategy Officer – Dovetail Software
“The majority of HR teams are probably running unhealthy and getting fit takes a bit of effort. We like to help HR departments run themselves and we keep our product up-to-date.” – Kane Frisby
Check out this great interview and learn what’s on Kane’s mind:
- Employee Portal, HR Help Desk, Knowledge Management, and Reporting Analytics
- Helping HR engage with Employees with a convenient Employee Portal
- Getting your HR Team and Processes in Shape
- What is Engagement? Helping our Clients really communicate with their employees
- Bringing his HR experience to Dovetail Clients
- By HR, For HR
- Key signs of Poor HR Health
- Kane writes about helping HR departments gain digital steam and what to look for in partners.
- On Twitter: @KaneFrisby
On Getting HR Fit: “If you are running on-premise software or are still using post-it notes and spread sheets, there are products out there for you, like Dovetail to help you get HR fit. You are probably running unfit software, take a good look out there.” – Kane Frisby
**For more interviews from our live #HRTechConf coverage, click here. Our goal is to bring you the brightest and most talented individuals in HR and those who develop, market & sell technologies which benefit and support HR processes & practices.