Joined in studio today by Jane Curth, Founder + CEO, of Healthyou. Healthyou improves users’ health by combining the power of an activity tracking device with expert evaluation. With data analysis, weekly feedback, and personal encouragement, users embark on a lifelong trajectory of healthy living.
Discussion guide from our conversation with Jane Curth:
1. Healthyou background–including Jane’s background…what lead her to create Healthyou! And how was it started?
2. What does Healthyou do?
3. Importance of a healthy lifestyle. And why you have to set goals…
4. Importance of accountability in pursuing a healthy lifestyle.
5. We discuss the technology behind Halthyou. And its integration with FitBit.
6. Who is Healthyou’s target audience?
7. We discuss Healthyou’s ONLINE COURSES, who they are for… Hint: Continuing Education1
8. New initiative of Healthyou — starting a new initiative in education to enhance the work they are already doing. Online courses are being developed that will give pertinent information to clients. Also, online elite courses are being developed that will provide continuing education credits to personal trainers and fitness professionals.
9. We wrap up with THE WELA question of the week: “What is the best piece of financial advice you have ever received for given?”
About Jane Curth:
Jane started Healthyou amidst a life dedicated to educating and encouraging people on the benefits of living an active and healthy lifestyle. She has been an ACE (American Council on Exercise) certified Personal Trainer since 1998. She is also a retired college professor and has served for over 20 years in the field of Health and Kinesiology.
She has presented at over 18 state, regional, and national conferences on various health and fitness topics. She developed many online courses in her career and turned those experiences into her wellness coaching company, Healthyou. She is an active Baby Boomer living a wellness lifestyle and wants to help others in her generation, and younger, to live life to the fullest.
The Incubator is made possible by the following partners:
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- 10 alternatives to thinking outside the box - March 15, 2018
- Why are you always in a rush? - March 13, 2018
- Please do not recline your seat back and other rules on proper airline etiquette - February 1, 2018