HR Latte, episode #125 [16 minutes]
Rayanne Chats with China Gorman of UNLEASH 19
A little more about China Gorman:
– Managing Director – America at UNLEASH
– Former CEO at Great Place to Work & CMG Group
– Former COO at SHRM
– Highly-sought after Board Advisor and Presenter
– She’s a “Players’ Coach”
– AND she’s just the BEST.
Rayanne & China discuss these points:
- China’s Executive background that brought her to HR
- What does it mean to be an “Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove“?
- UNLEASH in Las Vegas on May 14 & 15
- How UNLEASH is different from all the other HR and HR Technology Conferences
- How UNLEASH is bringing actual HR Tech Buyers, Vendors, and Analysts together
- What’s happening at UNLEASH in 2019:
– Trust & Transparency
– Digital Transformation
– Atypical Workforce Models
– Democratizing Data
– Workplace Culture
– The Bridge between Work & Technology
- UNLEASH World in Paris OCT 22nd & 23rd, 2019
Rayanne has had the amazing opportunity to interview China 5 times over the last several years: she is the first to join the 5-Timer Club.
Today’s HR Latte is made possible by:
Aspen Analytics – Using rich data and metrics, Aspen Analytics provides insight on why and how the largest global employers recruit, develop, promote, and retain their best talent. Using business analytics, we analyze and measure the entire employee life cycle to identify paths to success.Visit AspenAnalytics.io
Never Enough Media taps into what makes your company different and why your target market needs your product or service. We listen first. The power of truth and integrity in marketing has a direct impact on the bottom line. Your brand is the heartbeat of your company – what are you doing to keep it beating?