Stacey Harris Stops Back by HR Latte
Stacey Harris, VP of Research & Analytics at Sierra Cedar shares the news and expectations for the latest HR Systems Survey – closes June 8!
Please support this research effort. All responses are anonymous and kept strictly confidential. All collected responses and information are used in the aggregate – privacy is strictly maintained.
Stacey joins Rayanne to discuss these points:
- This Survey has been around for awhile – 21 years strong!
- Most interesting finding from last year’s results: Social Responsibility
- Expectations for this Survey: Still talking about CLOUD Solutions.
- What to listen for: What stays the same, what changes
- Emerging Tech: What tools are you using to gather data?
- Is HR Tech getting easier to use?
- Benefits those who take the survey and vendors can receive
Take the survey here.
“There is still progress in the cloud, particularly internationally.” – Stacey Harris
To learn more about Sierra-Cedar and their offerings, visit their website and follow their social channels.
You can connect with Stacey Harris here on LinkedIn.
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019