HR Latte Hits the Road to Catch HR.com on the Road [14 min]
HR Latte, episode 109
Deb McGrath, Owner/Entrepreneur – HR.com
HR.com is the largest online destination for HR professionals, we focus on making HR Executives Smarter by
1) Connecting 1M plus HR executives with collaboration, training, certification , community, social, and best practices
2) Certification and Training programs supporting HRCI & SHRM
3) Our educational events – over 4000 webcasts, 80 virtual events and LEAD the world’s largest leadership events focused on inspiring the world.
4) “Ask the Expert” Services and our e-mentoring solution
Deb joins Rayanne during the middle of the HR.com Bus road trip for a lovely Laguna Beach sunset – they kicked off the 5-week HR.com road trip on May 21st – in prep for the year-long road trip in 2018. Learning the tricks to a successful road trip and spotlight HR professionals around North America.
“We are really trying to help the average HR person get smarter. We are building a large repository of content -with over 4000 courses. The HR process has become so complicated, we are building courses and materials to help.” – Deb McGrath, Owner – HR.com
What you will learn:
- What does HR.com think about the push toward A.I?
- Bringing Humanity back to HR
- The Re-Branding of HR.com
- Helping HR get smarter
- HR Tech World Congress
- Great Swag – Snarky HR Stickers!
- Prepping for the 2018 year-long road trip
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: “My New Job Hunt” with David Perry - February 5, 2019
- HR Latte: AI-driven Talent Analytics from “Talentegy” for Recruiting & Talent Management - August 28, 2018
- HR Latte: How Efficiency will Affect Hiring with Visage.Jobs - July 12, 2018