Part 5: Guest Josh Berry in a new #KeyPointPodcast series discusses Hiring for Innovation
HR Latte, episode 92
Series: When HR Kills Innovation Efforts
Hiring for Innovation is a core piece of success for innovative companies and can make or break your breakthrough efforts. Econic helps corporations map and execute innovation. After working with many corporations in many different industries, Josh Berry, Co-Founder of Econic has discovered some barriers to successful innovation that have their roots in HR.
In Part 5 of this series, Rayanne and Josh discuss how hiring the right people can make a difference in innovation efforts. Getting the right people on the right teams is fundamental to transformation innovation success.
Tune in as Josh discusses what he has discovered from his years of consulting and working with hiring and HR departments.
Discussion Points for this episode:
- Hiring for Innovation.
- New ideas can distract from doing the “basics of business” right.
- Hiring and equipping the right employees.
- How we can encourage exec teams to listen to challenges of hiring?
- Disagreement and Discord: Are these really negatives when it comes to innovation?
- Complacency and Chaos
- Succession Planning
- Hiring Tools for Innovative companies
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019