HR Latte, episode #123 [28 minutes]
Rayanne Chats with David Perry, aka The Rogue Recruiter
A little more about David Perry:
– Managing Partner, Perry-Martel International
– Economic Major
– Hiring Greatness – author
– Geurrilla Marketing for Job Hunters, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 – author
– Executive Recruiting for Dummies – author
– Named the Rogue Recruiter by the WSJ
Rayanne & David discuss these points:
- The Success of Job Search Boot Camp
- How My New Job Hunt was launched
- How long SHOULD it take to get your next job
- The step-by-step Modules & Learning Platform of My New Job Hunt
- The New Normal: All Jobs are Temporary
- Most job hunters will have a new job every 1.5 to 2 years now
- Why now, since unemployment is so low?
- People are NO LONGER STAYING in jobs they hate
- Share the My New Job Hunt Program, and earn back your initial investment
- Put America Back to Work tour
- What is the Biggest Mistake Job Seekers Make Today?
- What SHOULD Job Seekers be Doing today?
- Be a Value Adder as an Employee
- Solving the Turnover problem.
- Let’s Start Solving our Own Problems at HOME.
Very Inspiring, David — thanks for being on HR Latte!
Today’s HR Latte is made possible by:
Never Enough Media taps into what makes your company different and why your target market needs your product or service. We listen first. The power of truth and integrity in marketing has a direct impact on the bottom line. Your brand is the heartbeat of your company – what are you doing to keep it beating?
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019