HR Latte, episode #126 [30 min 55 sec]
Rayanne Chats with Stephen Reifenstein about Job Loss during COVID.
A little more about Stephen Reifenstein:
– Project Controls Analyst and Management
– Project Accountant
– Loan Contracts
– Husband and Father
– Loss of Local Theater Involvement as a Director & Actor
Rayanne & Stephen discuss these points:
- Stephen’s background and work history
- Losing his job in the time of COVID-19
- Managing expenses and a house payment on Unemployment
- 100 Days of Unemployment – Stephen’s post he wrote on LinkedIn
- Does ageism have anything to do with his current situation?
- Anxiety and What’s Helped Him
Stephen is coming up on 175 Days of Unemployment. He is not alone.
You can reach out to Stephen on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
More episodes of HR Latte can be found here.
Latest posts by Rayanne Krueger (see all)
- HR Latte: Humanly.io Announces Momentum Raise of $4.2M - September 15, 2021
- HR Latte: 100+ Days of Unemployment and COVID - September 21, 2020
- The Inside Beat, episode 2 – an Optum Podcast - February 20, 2020