HR Latte guest Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare, part 3
Series: Healthcare HR in Crisis
HR Latte, episode 108
Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare is an Expert in Workforce Management, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Vendor Managed Services (VMS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP). Dan is known to drive improved business outcomes through innovative solutions which specifically address the workforce.
Dan joins Rayanne as they continue a three-part series on the challenges facing Healthcare HR today by addressing staffing shortages and the issues around that!
“Healthcare HR has been in crisis mode. This is nothing new to them.” – Dan White, President of Workforce Solutions at AMN Healthcare
To learn more how AMN Healthcare can assist you with the Healthcare HR and Recruiting challenges you might be facing, visit AMN Healthcare Workforce Solutions.
What you will learn:
- Evidenced-based decision making should extend beyond the services provided
- Advice for working with third-party solutions
- Success stories
- Traits of a Successful Healthcare HR Professionals
- Can these traits be developed? (resources)
- The Best Relationship Produce the Best Outcomes
- Partnering with your vendor partners the best way possible
- The Protected Pool of 3 Million Nurses in the US
- “Ownership” of staff – no such thing!
- Sourcing, Recruiting, Talent Management
- ASHHRA, Podcasts, HR Today Forum, HR.com
- Patient Care to Talent Care – white paper for our listeners
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- Facing Life’s Battles - June 26, 2019
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019