Joined on the show today by Gregg Thompson, president of Bluepoint Leadership Development, and author of The Master Coach: Leading with Character, Building Connections, and Engaging in Extraordinary Conversations.
Discussion guide from our conversation with Gregg Thompson:
1. How leadership differs from coaching — and why master coaching is a key component of true leadership.
2. The 3 core dimensions of coaching: character, connection, and conversation.
3. The qualities of great coaches.
4. Steps leaders can take to build a coaching culture in their organizations.
5. Signs of coaching success.
6. Think > Act > Interact
7. We also discuss how people can be more receptive to coaching!
About Gregg Thompson:
Gregg is the author of THE MASTER COACH: Leading with Character, Building Connections, and Engaging in Extraordinary Conversations. He is President of Bluepoint Leadership Development, recognized as one of the finest providers of coach training programs in the world.
Find Gregg Thompson’s book here:
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Jay Bailey: Build as you climb - May 25, 2017
- Episode Seven – The Leadership Journey Never Ends - May 24, 2017
- How to achieve better results on social media, at least for me - May 23, 2017