Joined on the show today by Dushyant Sukhija, author of The Cisco Way: Leadership Lessons Learned from One of the World’s Greatest Technology Services Companies..
Discussion guide from my conversation with Dushyant Sukhija:
1. Digital distruption – What is it and how will it impact us?
2. How are players like Uber and Airbnb fueling the new digital disruption?
3. “Looking around the bend.”
4. Define both service + digital economy.
5. Does this apply to all types of business?
6. The Five-step operational blueprint.
7. The nine critical lessons of driving operational excellence from CISCO.
8. Leadership positioning from Cisco.
9. Skill sets needed!
Find Dushyant Sukhija’s book here:
About Dushyant Sukhija:
An experienced and accomplished Senior Level Executive and General Manager, both domestically and globally, building and driving high performance global consulting and services businesses, teams, and channel partnerships across emerging technologies such as, Cloud, ITaaS, Unified Communications, Video, Mobile Infrastructure, and OSS/BSS for both Service Providers/Telcos and Enterprise customers alike.
A proven P&L leadership track record at leading IT vendors like Cisco Systems, and Hewlett-Packard, helping to grow Cisco Services to a $11.5B annual run rate; driving accelerated revenue growth in high double digits with increased margins while deploying innovative technology and adaptive solution and services offers to impact customer success globally.
A global technology executive and leader, author of the recently published business book “The Cisco Way” (www.theciscoway.com), widely published and invited speaker at several industry and CIO forums, who knows how to access and engage a global network of customers and partners; working with established relationships with CxOs at leading service providers, F500 companies and channel partners worldwide.
Latest posts by Todd Schnick (see all)
- Dan Manginelli: Why shaking it up is the only way to force positive change - March 26, 2017
- Col. Lee Ellis: Discusses meaning, purpose, and leadership - March 21, 2017
- Jeb Blount: Leveraging a new psychology of selling (your Sales EQ) - March 19, 2017