Guest Ron Wiens joins Rayanne for 4 episodes to share his expertise in Cultural Change
Series: Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound, Part 1
HR Latte, episode 102
Ron Wiens, Speaker, Author, and Advisor on Cultural Change, introduces several concepts from his book, “Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in Single Bound.”
Ron joins Rayanne in this first episode of a four-part series to talk about how to get your employees, teams, or organizations to work together for the good of the whole.
“How people work together, how they interact, goes to the heart of what organizational culture is all about. Culture, a culture that facilitates the ongoing creation of new knowledge, a culture that gets people building and creating together, has become today’s competitive advantage.” – Ron Wiens
What you will learn:
- What are Emotional, Relationship, and Corporate Intelligence?
- How to get your people working together for the good of the whole
- How to build a work environment that maximizes a person’s desire to contribute
- How to enrich your employees and your bottom line through the joy of work
- What is the Knowledge Economy?
Series: Build Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound
Part 1: Introducing Ron Wiens, Cultural Change Expert
Part 2: Emotional Intelligence
Part 3: Relationship Intelligence
Part 4: Corporate Intelligence
You can contact Ron Wiens via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Rayanne Thorn (see all)
- HR Latte: UNLEASH 19 with the Incomparable China Gorman - May 6, 2019
- HR Latte: Inclusion of the DisABLED in Media with Film Producer Cory Reeder - April 18, 2019
- Change: Bark More, Wag Less - April 15, 2019