Guest Chip Luman, COO & Co-Founder, Digital Disruption at HireVue
HR Latte, episode 88
Series: Digital Disruption
HireVue kicks off its 3rd Annual User Conference Digital Disruption at HireVue today. In this Quick Hit Podcast, Chip Luman, COO and Co-Founder visits with Rayanne to discuss what’s happening in digital today, why not only Recruiting but also HR need to take notice and how HireVue is making a difference.
***HR Latte launches this new series to discuss how digital has changed the human side of our work, and how it will continue evolve.
HireVue will be LiveStreaming various Digital Disruption sessions throughout the conference, check out http://www.hirevuedisruption.com/ for more details and follow the hashtag #VueDD16 for details.
Discussion Points for this episode:
- Chip gives his background in technology, data and gaming, He has grown up in tech!
- Digital Disruption: The Changes we’ve Seen
- Customer Appreciation: Talent Acquisition Leadership
- How HireVue benefits Recruiters and what they have done to expand in human resources
- Automating the process of hiring and talent management
- Behavioral-Based interviewing: Insights, assessment
- Using Math and Data to benefit HR
- Users of HireVue, acquisition and management of talent
- Expectations for 2016 and how they will help their customers win
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.
Rayanne loves hosting talk radio and continues to hone this craft in every way possible by creating and hosting several educational and promotional radio shows, hosting & moderating webinars and podcasts, as well as a featured host on intrepid.media.
For more information about how you can use online radio or podcasting to educate your target audience or customer, compliment your marketing efforts, and grow your brand recognition, feel free to message Rayanne on Twitter, LinkedIn, or via email at email@example.com.