HR Latte, episode #122 [36 minutes]
Rayanne welcomes Dwaine Maltais, Co-founder & CEO at Talentegy
A little more about Dwaine Maltais:
– HR/Recruiting Tech Entrepreneur
– Creator of SmartPost
– Launched Hodes iQ and other digital offerings for Bernard Hodes Group
– Driven to share his understanding of tech and to use it for the betterment of talent acquisition & talent management
Rayanne & Dwaine discuss these points:
- The power and innovation of HR Tech
- What is Talentegy?
- HR departments are running too many systems / types of tech
- Bottomline impacts of Poor experiences of Employees or Job Seekers
- Can you automate the identification of underlying HR / Recruiting issues?
- Dwaine’s Female Co-Founders: Shawna Berthold & Stephanie Ralston
- The endless talk about improving Candidate Experience
- Finally recognizing the mobile job seeker
- Former drivers: automation & efficiency, managing people like a supply chain
- Current driver that has been a missing piece – having the proper measures in place to support the need for change
- The Shift of Job Search Control to job seekers, applicants, & candidates
- Talentegy helps companies by giving them visibility of what their systems are doing, achieving, missing
- How to gain a clear understanding of the necessary changes to HR and their processes
- How to build a business case for purchasing a new system like Talentegy
- What are the risks of not addressing “poor experiences” and their impact on business
- Understanding the content that candidates are interested in and engaged with
- Catching issues that cause application drop-off & thus, know how to improve
- Real-time Feedback – does it have to be incentivized?
- The impact of employer brand on consumer brand
Talentegy is a sophisticated technology, based on three simple principles: measure, alert, and plan.
Today’s HR Latte is made possible by:
Talentegy: an AI-enhanced Talent Analytics Platform that optimizes Recruiting and Talent Management. We help companies continuously monitor Candidate and Employee experience.